Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Panels, Valances and Sheers, Oh My!

I am having the hardest time picking out window treatments for Grace's room. I have a few ideas, but I am looking for some feedback!

I looked online for blackout panels and was able to find some in a pretty light green color which might work out well seeing as we did finally decide to paint the room purple. I am not sure if I would rather do that or use blackout shades and just make a valance to match the bedding out of coordinating fabric? So far, I have decided that the quilt is going to be Orchid Round About on one side and Brown Minky Dot (not shown here) on the reverse side. I am leaning towards Orchid Lolli Dot for mattress sheets and the walls will be a paler shade of purple with green accents. On a side note, I found the perfect lamp for her room today at Target!

I am listing below all of the coordinating patterns from the Feeling Groovy line and need some suggestions on what pattern of fabric you think would look good as a valance:

Orchid Round About:

Feeling Groovy:

Orchid Lolli Dot:

Lavender Lolli Dot:


Soooo.....which pattern do you like best?

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am now following you on GFC from Welcom Wednesday.
    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/

    I like the first pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following...following back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchid Lolli Dot is my favorite. I love the color scheme.

    Blog Hopper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...