Thursday, July 21, 2011

Eviction Notice SERVED!

It is official! Our little bean has a birthday!

Unless God has other plans for our little guy, he is being evicted from my womb next Tuesday, July 26th @ 7:30 AM! I was originally told that Wednesday was the big day so needless to say I freaked out *slightly* because I had big plans for tying up loose ends on Tuesday, but that just means this weekend will be SUPER PACKED!!

I am currently scheduled for an amnio and pre-admission testing at the hospital on Monday so that day is pretty booked. Luckily, I have a wonderful mother-in-law who has offered to come do a deep clean of my house tomorrow on her day off (which coincidentally is also Grace's second birthday) so at least I know that will be done! I am so big and uncomfortable that I can barely walk without feeling like a baby will fall out of me at any moment. This is all new to me since I never felt this with Grace. Fortunately, I was able to avoid the cankles this time around so I guess it was a trade-off. I probably shouldn't be saying this out loud since the next few days are all forecasted to be in the UPPER 90's and possibly even hit 100 tomorrow! I could swell up like a balloon at a moment's notice.

Everything is all set and ready to go for the most part. I just need to pick up the house before my mother-in-law comes in for the deep clean, make some lists, get the "big brother" and "big sister" gifts put together, pack for the hospital, etc.

I am also fortunate that Ian has blocked off TWO WHOLE WEEKS in his schedule so I will have plenty of help around the house once we are discharged from the hospital.

I can't believe we are finally here! I go back and forth feeling like this pregnancy took forever and flew by at the same time. This time next week I will be cuddling a newborn in my arms at the hospital and getting ready to take him home! We can't wait to meet you Baby Eli!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...