Monday, July 18, 2011

Homecoming Anniversary

Yesterday was the three year anniversary of Jacob being discharged from the hospital!

I will never forget July 17th, 2008 and it will always be a special day for our family. It was the first day we felt like a real family and not just "visitors" at the hospital. We left the hospital and had breakfast at Water Street Cafe which is one of our local favorites.

We headed home for the first 24 hours alone with our son even though he was almost 4 months old!

Locked, loaded and ready for his first ride:

Our happy family of three:

So tiny, but look at that fat, little face!

In his swing:


I still get teary eyed thinking about how special it was to bring him home.... and then I turn around to see him jumping on our couch and chewing on my window blinds. My how times have changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...