Monday, February 20, 2012

March for Babies 2012

It's that time of year again, folks! The time I post about how my 24 week, 1 lb 7 oz baby boy is a miracle and guilt all of my family and friends into walking/donating for premature babies!

I'll spare you the long story again (which you can read here) and just let you know that our walk is scheduled for Saturday, May 12th and it begins at 12:30 pm. It is a short, 3 mile walk around the scenic Charles River and is a great excuse to get your family into the great city of Boston for some sight seeing!

If you feel like donating, there is a widget on my left sidebar (which is secure and will take you directly to our page - Team Chicken Wing!) or if you want more details about the walk you can e-mail me through the contact tab at the top of my blog. You can also send me an e-mail for a mailing address if you prefer to mail a check made out to March of Dimes.

Again, thanks for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...