Friday, September 17, 2010

Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser

Grace thinks EVERYTHING is funny. If you sneeze? She laughs. If you stub your toe? She laughs. If you close a door? She laughs. This video was taken on my cell phone last month in a public bathroom at a large retail furniture store. I just came across it on my phone and had to upload it and share.

A few words and a disclaimer: Please excuse the slurring of "paper towel dispenser". We were up before the sun this day and I hadn't yet eaten a meal or had my caffeine IV drip. Also, yes that is Jacob chewing on my keys in the background and no, I did not notice until after I watched the video. I assure you if I had seen my child gnawing on a germ infested piece of metal I surely would have stopped him.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. "One more time...we're not being eco-friendly"...nice, Sara! :-) Very funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...