Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cape Cod Day Trip

I love the fact that we live less than 10 minutes from the Sagamore Bridge. In fact, I plain love living in Plymouth. We are 45 minutes from Boston and about an hour from P-Town so we have the best of both worlds! It isn't too hard to jump in the car and take off to the Cape or Boston for the day. We had planned all Summer to take a trip down to the Cape Cod National Seashore (one of my favorite spots on the Cape), but I think with Jacob's cast the beach would be a very bad idea.

Since Ian was off Monday and Tuesday we decided on Monday to hop in the car, drive down the Cape and be tourists for a day. We hit a few of our favorite spots so I figured I would share a few pictures:

Scargo Observation Tower in Dennis:




Arnold's Clam Shack in Eastham (awesome lobster rolls!):



Chatham Light and Lighthouse Beach in Chatham:




Wychmere Harbor in Harwich:




We ended the day back home at White Horse Beach for sunset:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...