Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is my favorite day of the entire year!

There is nothing better than family, friends and good food! I have so much to be thankful for today and every day.

As usual, I will start my Thanksgivings post off with Jacob. I am so blessed to have him here with us and I know I always mention this, but there is something about having a child with a 39% chance of survival that makes you always count that blessing first. We are so blessed to be sharing this day with him and we are so thankful to God for our miracle.

We are also blessed to be spending our second Thanksgiving with Grace! We love our baby girl so much and cannot imagine our little family without her!

I am blessed to have an amazing husband who works extremely hard each and every day so that I can stay home with our babies which is another incredible blessing. I love being home with them and watching them grow and learn new things every day. I couldn't imagine being away from them all day and I am very blessed that I am able to be home with them.

It is important to remember to count our blessing not only today, but every day! I hope you all have a wonderful and very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...