Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby Shower

Well, Jacob is now back on nasal cannula! He sounds like he has a bit of a cold which I hope he fights off because a common cold can be very serious for babies as small as he is. I'm sure he will do anything in his power to fight it off because he certainly hates the nurses coming near him with that nasal aspirator!

He is 12 grams away from 3 lbs 9 oz so he is just 3 and a half pounds today and growing leaps and bounds every day!

Yesterday was my baby shower (I should have been 33 weeks pregnant!) and it turned out to be a beautiful day! Jacob is very loved and so many people turned out and showed up with very generous gifts for which we are extremely grateful. He has everything he will need and then some! I want to publically thank my Aunt Pam (Jacob's GREAT Aunt....I'm sure she hates hearing that!!) and my BFF Kelly for hosting my shower. I can tell a lot of hard work went into it and I appreciate everything they did!

Hopefully, Jacob is on nasal cannula for good now! I will have more updates later this week! Hopefully we will be posting a 4 pound update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...