Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grace's one year stats!

My baby girl is not growing at the speed of light anymore!!

I am happy to report that Jacob is still the "big" brother. Grace's 12 month stats are as follows:

Weight: 22 lb 1oz 64%
Height: 30.0 inches 75%
Head: 47.0 cm 92% (YIKES!)

These Stewart babies have HUGE heads. She got two shots and was not happy with me at all. I think she screamed at me for the next 45 minutes with tears pouring down her face, but all was right with the world when I offered her food....of course.

The Pediatrician was amazed at how many words she has. While we were sitting in the exam room she said, baby, dog, woof, mama, me, happy, dada and uh-oh. Good thing too because when they ask the development question "approximately how many words does she have besides mama and dada?" I was sure he wouldn't believe me. I was glad he was witness to it!

Overall, she is right on track and perfectly healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...